REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. We have filled our 400 spots. No in-person registration will be available this year.
Designed for first-time and experienced runners who want to run a fall 10K, Half-Marathon, or Full Marathon.
We are a non-profit organization. Our mission is to promote running in the local community. We keep our registration fees low so more people can participate.
We have trained over 2,000 runners with our award-winning programs over the last 3 years. Here are some of the features of our fall program:
• Focused on preparing for Rock-n-Roll San Antonio races on December 2-3. This program will also work for Dallas and BCS half/full marathons in December.
• 16-week training schedule with a variety of workouts. Starts August 13th.
• 4 programs to choose from to meet your ability and needs:
Let's Run 13.1 Half Marathon Program
Walk To Run 13.1 Half Marathon Program
You Can Do 26.2 Full Marathon Program
(new) Take On the 10K Program
• Tips and techniques to improve your running.
• Weekly group runs every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening. Optional group runs throughout the week.
• Tuesday evening group runs will feature brief talks by RRCA Certified Coaches or other experts on various topics related to training.
• Standard and advanced training schedules available.
• RRCA Certified Coaches and experienced pace leaders and mentors.
• Team running shirt provided.
• Optional 6-week base builder program begins the week of July 3rd with the team kick off run on July 8th.
• This program has sold out the last 3 years and registration is expected to close early again this year. Registration will end at 400 runners.
• Questions or more info, please contact email@example.com.